I’m putting together a new talk for a couple of conferences later this year, and I’m looking for some opinions. Here are the details of the talk:
TITLE: A History of Technology in Teaching
ABSTRACT: Having worked with technologies in teaching and teacher training since 1990 I have seen a wide range of advances and new technologies come and go over the years. In this talk I will look at the history of these technologies over the past twenty years and examine where we are today. What have we learnt from the past, which technologies survive today and where is technology going in the future?
So, here are the questions:
- What would you include in a history like this?
- What would be your high points?
- What would be your low points?
- What have you learnt about EdTech?
- What have we learnt about EdTech?
- What would be your recommendations?
- What would be your predictions?
I look forward to your views – and thanks in advance for any input!